MS Excel Kannada Video Tutorials Part-4
Excel Tutorials in Kannada Part-4: In this tutorial, you are going to learn how to use conditional formatting in Excel, Number Group, Styles Group in Excel.
**CLICK ON ABOVE IMAGE FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL**
WHAT THIS PART COVERS?
- Conditional Formatting in Excel
- Number Group in Excel
- Style Group in Excel
Note:-Please watch full Tutorial for complete excel understanding.leave your comments or suggestions in below form for better videos.
- Conditional Formatting:-Conditional Formatting in Excel helps to highlight the cell color depending upon the cell value.
- Using New Rule in Conditional Formatting we can add 2-color scale & 3-color scale Conditional Formatting also on to cells.
- we can create Conditional Formatting to Specific Text that contained in the cell.
- we can create top 10 & bottom 10 Conditional Formatting rules for the selected cell range.
- Using Data Bars, Color Scales, Icon Sets Conditional Formatting also we can make good looking data in cell range.
- if you want to remove Conditional Formatting from the particular cell, click on Clear rules from selected cells.
- if you want to remove Conditional Formatting from the Entire sheet, click on Clear rules from Entire Sheet.
- we can choose the format from the drop-down in number group, to select Percentage, Date, Time, Currency, etc to selected cells.
- Quickly format a range of cells & convert it into a table by choosing from pre-defined table Styles.