All these tutorials are educational purpose only.
1.OTP SMS READER
These Interesting 4 Apps are the most useful apps on a daily basis. 1.OTP SMS Reader:-This application reads One Time Password (OTP) SMS from various providers and displays them in full screen.
Automatic or manual copy of OTP to clipboard;
Display OTP in a floating window.
One Time Password SMS from many different providers are recognized:
2.WRITE SMS BY VOICE
Want to transform speech to text while writing messages or text notes?This speech to text app provides you a powerful and easy in use system of dictating voice message.
- You can dictate voice message send result via any other app or messenger this app is not just a sms messenger)
- Dictate messages by voice and comfortably edit result
- Dictionary parsing (just say “comma” and app will replace it with “,” while parsing your voice to text)
- Choose contact or enter the receiver's number by voice (while writing sms message)
- Advanced voice to text engine allows you to directly select recognition language if needed
3.WHO TRIED TO UNLOCK-DON'T TOUCH MY PHONE ALARM
Who Tried Unlock - don't touch my phone alarm secretly takes a photo of a person who tried to unlock your Mobile phone without your permission.
Who Tried To Unlock protects your Cell phone, Can easily find that Thief / Hidden person who was trying to open or Unlock screen Pattern, Pin, Password or fingerprint Protection Of your secure mobile On 1st or third wrong attempt. The peron Your eye can't see at that momoent can be seen later using this app. Don't touch my phone alarm will protect your phone from unknown people Because it works as Selfie Intruter. Who try to unlock my phone can easily catch your friends ,family and unknown person red handed as you will came to that who try to touch my phone either he is is your friend or any body you can catch him easily. This app alarms when some one try to open your screen lock security on third attempt.
4.HIDE SCREEN FROM OTHER
Hide Screen is a simple and easy tool that
1. Hide Screen (Lock Screen)
2. Save battery
3. Double Tap
when you need "Hide Screen" or "Screen guard",
such as playing game in autoplay mode or keeping screen ON for downloads.
Note:-for more detail please click on Watch Video for Detailed Explanation.
Please leave your comments & suggestion in below form for better posts.